Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
Re: Shareholder meeting
almost 9 years ago
in response to AltonG's message

ALTON, between you and Beacher, I feel as though your both trying to "use" me. You're converting my home into a hotel and I'm footing the bill for a stretch limo, and Beacher--now it may be "Son of a Beacher" has me supporting (in reality mopping-up) the stock price at the end of every trading day. I'm not certain why I being singled out, but I will promise to blow my horn as I pass Oldwick on my way to the stockholder's meeting. I just read (came in from cleaning up a downed tree limb on my neighbor's property --just the kinda guy I am) both of your recent emails and you seem to be a little pushy on the timing of the meeting. Agoracom stated that management is planning "said meeting"--out of that statement you deduced that "said meeting" would occur in December?? Rather presumptuous on your part eh? I can't understand why all of a sudden the troops are pushing for a stockholder's meeting. Francis and Charles told me we'd have one every 25 years whether we wanted one or not...Bill.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links