Omagine

Company has signed a Development Agreement with the Government of the Sultanate of Oman. Omagine Owns 60%; Sultanate Owns 25%; Consolidated Contractors Owns 15%. Project to be developed on 245 acres of beach front land on Gulf of Oman. The estimated cost approximately $2.5 Billion. BNP Paribas To Lead Construction Financing Syndicate.
warrant
about 9 years ago
Re: warrant
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
patience...
about 9 years ago
Re: patience...
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
about 9 years ago
in response to oldguy's message

OLDTIMER, it's ironic you mentioned the "large cash infusion". I just minutes ago--and I mean minutes ago-- sent a personal email to our "Senior President" Sir Alton, and asked him about the status of the $70,000,000(New Investment) and the $20,000,000 (Deferred Cash Investment) as outlined in the 10-K dated 5/13/2015. I also asked about a "success fee"--or a reasonable facsimilie- that is to be paid to Omagine LLC. There is a lot of "mooola" out there that just might come in handy in closing out some of the "loose ends" --and I use that term "loose ends" very loosely. ..Alton, if you receive this prior to responding to my personal email,and if you like, simply respond in kind on this message board. I'm certain there are a few other shareholders that would like to know how/when the ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS+ gets to Frank, Charley and Sammy, ................Bill.

Please login to post a reply
bill4810
City
Holland, Pa.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/13/2009
Social Links