Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to Leif Smith's message

Here's another part of the wish that could be important or not. Personally, I believe there is a good chance that LBSR will, at some point, be a great story like Hemlo. However (using my smaller scale again) you could do the PP for $150,000 so you're not risking a lot of capital. This means someone with money, not my standards. If the share price goes up just on news of drilling or maybe early readings, you sell all those shares immediately and more than pay for your PP. Then if LBSR comes up totally "dry", you are out with a big profit. And if drilling confirms JB's opinion and "proven minerals" are found, you have all those warrants you can exercise.

Please login to post a reply
risingstar
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message