Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to Leif Smith's message

These two fields of investing is you get kicked in the teeth if you dont SHINE. My enthusiasm goes back to the late 1960's. Whilst i was up in Canada buying a large plot of Farmland i dropped into a small store, long story short they were selling "Lady Liberties" priced at $78.00, like i said i realized the money was in the GOLD, not the COINAGE, the Liberties were early 1800's stamped. That was my entry into GOLD as the trip to survey the land and have it appraise,approved for loan money, the GAS roundtrip, food and lodging, closing costs,time spent in the etceteras all cost more than buying these "Liberties". The advantages were so in your FACE. GLAD you picked up on the HEMLO,100's of multi millionares were minted from the HEMLO and surrounding area which exploded and also payed off BIGTIME. IMO LBSR is in the same catagory as HEMLO, BISBEE, ULON BATOR, but we and JB will get laughed at until they are crying and slobbering all over themselves, boo hoo for them.

Shows that almost everyone can reject something that later seems to everyone to have been a good thing. I plagerized this sentence from your post.

Please login to post a reply
smokingreen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message