Liberty Star Uranium & Metals

Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. (LBSR:PINK) is an Arizona-based mineral exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties in the states of Arizona and Alaska. Currently the company controls properties totaling approximately 26,011 acres (about 41 square miles) which are located over what management considers some of North America’s richest mineralized regions for copper, gold, silver, molybdenum (moly), and uranium.
in response to Planboy's message

"...delution of stock is one thingBUT what percentage of HM will it take..."

Maybe I misunderstand, but in most cases, an exploration company that makes a discovery is long out of the picture by the time the discovery property goes into production. If the project or company is not sold almost immediately, fractional interests will have been paceled out over time such that little is left by the time production begins.

What I see here as the best case scenario, in my opinion, is LBSR having a 10 percent interest in their part of the Hay Mountain project as production begins - should it ever begin -, or a 3 percent NSR interest. Anything over 10 percent, I think, will be very huge victory for management.

This may not be what some here are expecting, but, and assuming economic grades of mineralization, this process will provide an ever increasing share price over time, and the funds required to advance work on other properties within the caldera. After all, this is where the most potetial lies, at least for those with the patience to hold on to at least some shares over the several years ahead. ...again, assuming economic grades of mineralization are ever encountered.

Does this help?

Please login to post a reply
valuepro
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2013
Social Links