Legend International Holdings, Inc

The company currently holds an initial Australian JORC code compliant Inferred Mineral Resource Estimate for a partial area of Paradise South which has been completed and reports a total of 72 million tonnes @ 17% P2O5 at a minimum cut off grade of 12% P2O5.
in response to bigphos's message

It goes without saying that we need an update from the company. Early Q1 2011 is pretty much over. Even a "still in discussions" would be at least a little encouraging.

Still...I think patience can never be overstated. This reminds me of NAK (junior gold miner), which I bought a decent amount of in mid-2010. Towards the end of the year, as every other gold junior miner was blasting through all time highs, NAK was in the red nearly 30%! Out of frustration, I placed a sell order one night towards the end of 2010. Somehow I felt uneasy about this in the morning and cancelled it before market open. Almost instantaneously, it started moving up. In the last 3-4 months it made quite the sprint, its now up 200%-300%. So I'm giving it some more time.

With Legend, technically, since August 2010, we've been on an upward range. Within this range, we could fall to .85 and rise to 1.1 anytime without breaking the trend. Of course on any significant news it is bound to be broken...hopefully on the upside.

Please login to post a reply
petrescu
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/11/2009
Social Links
Private Message