e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Qualcomm moves forward
almost 10 years ago
in response to DISCHINO's message

Thanks DISCHINO!

I also believe that there is a large time gap between a company starting the process of evaluation and implimenting Nunchi. That is why I have looked for and brought forward several articles showing the area's that Nunchi sounds like it might mesh with.?

I think that most of the capabilities of Nunchi are in the near future as I keep finding articles that describe how companies are just starting to scratch the surface ( as in pulling parts and pieces all together ). If I read the articles right, companies like Qualcomm & others have waited until they can see a positive cash flow before moving forward with major investment.

A book that I read several years ago , written by a Harvard Business School professor broke down how companies veiw and react to disruptive technology in general. Your comments above reminded me about the book . The professor studied and broke down the business cycles of several sectors of business ( including tech. ) The bottom line for most companies is that disruptive tech. starts small and usually doesn't fit with the ongoing business profile. A sizable amount of investment would be needed with an uncertain outcome makes moving forward almost a nonstarter in the corporate culture. They look for a proven track record before investing in general. In his study, the professor found that the companies that basically threw caution to the wind and jumped on the disruptive tech early ended up way ahead of the larger SLOW moving companies! This happened time & time again in many different business sectors over a long timeframe!

So, what am I saying? I think that if we collectively searched for the companies that embrace disruptive tech in Nunchi's areas we might stumble on some very interesting positive results!?

Thanks again for the comments! :)

imho vic

Please login to post a reply
vic
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013