e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Dolphins1's message

"Edig may be on the verge of history" I do not disagree with you, but something does not seem quite right to me. The flash patent portfolio law suit monetization attempt is in progress and it is what it is. It is a way to bring in some money to the company, more so if we can get the collateral estoppel decision overturned and probably nothing great if we cannot. The company mishandled the tech 15 years ago or so, appear to now be using better business practices, but it is an after the fact sort of thing. In my view, Micro Signet and Nunchi are the possibilies for significant cash flow. However, it does not seem to be an iminent thing. I get it that the company is being much more tight lipped this time around so there would not be any "leaks" from them. Supposedly somewhere between 50 and 100 companies are in some manner looking at Nunchi. OK, let's call the number 60, and let's say that there are 5 people at each company working on the Nunchi project, that's 300 people and those 300 people have many close friends and relatives. So you see where I am going. No doubt they signed NDA's, but if a deal for Nunchi was iminent, isn't it logical to believe that something would have leaked out somewhere? I have no idea on how many companies may be looking at Micro Signet, but that would add to the possible number of potential outside leaks. Instead we have some mildly positive news regarding the filing of 39 new law suits, the stock blips up for a few hours in morning trading, settles back down for the day and is now even lower in the following few days. No one on the outside seems to be recognizing any of the possibilities that many on this board, including myself, are seeing. I am prepared for more waiting and hope to be pleasantly surprised in the near term.

Please login to post a reply
Hit A Homer
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/01/2011
Social Links
Private Message