e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to Dolphins1's message

I agree that there will be a desire/need/market for what EDIG has to offer. The question is whether what EDIG has to offer will be chosen by any of the major players.

Surely most can agree that there are likely many solutions competing for the attention of the relatively few players who have the capability to implement and market these new technologies. Of those players, many are quite capable of developing their own solutions and may still prefer to do so as opposed to licensing from another party. If they do license, it will most certainly be for the IP they feel best suits their needs as well as on their terms and timetable.

We can read the patents, do some related research, and come to the conclusion that EDIG's IP is the best thing going. That doesn't mean that it is and it doesn't mean that the ones who really count will necessarily reach the same conclusion.

There is no real evidence that says we're surely going to be successful. There's no reason that we absolutely cannot be successful either. But my opinion given everything is that the odds remain against us by a healthy margin.

I'd love to see evidence strong enough to reverse my odds calculation. Better still, I'd much rather see a major positive event that boosted the share price in a manner so obvious that the odds became irrelevant and the market viewed our success as a foregone conclusion. I understand differing opinions or focus and I can understand hoping for the best, but I don't see the inevitability.

- Sinkman

Please login to post a reply
Sinkman
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links