e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

When I attended the trial I was struck, and dutifully reported here, how Apple attempted to (SPLIT) their CE claims to the "PRIOR" Colorado rulings, not the subsequent AFTER the Markman hearing which created the "real", "legal" 714 patent. The more I think of it the more I think we, (EDig) were outfoxed again. This ruling was based "ENTIRELY" on the Colorado ruling prior to the Markman and our team should have anticipated and been prepared for that.

I have waited around since my first purchase of Norris Comm of 1500 shares on DECEMBER 21, 1991. (For you so called "long termers" that's 22 years.) (However as some of you know I did sell over 100,000 shares at $19.00 plus on the big run up so I am not exactly hurting nor am I complaining.

The reason for bringing that up is to advance my thoughts on what should be done to rectify this situation. I do not know if it can be possible to do but I do know it will take more time, perhaps more than most would want to continue hanging around for.

I would appreciate any responsible, knowledgible person out there to "shoot me down" if what I propose is not feasible......that being......start tomorrow, go back to Colorado, appeal the ruling prior to the Markman....showing the NON-DECISION OF THE FIRST RULING WAS INCORRECT. Have all the legalities in order .....THEN GO BACK AND SUE THE SHIT OUT OF APPLE ON THE ENTIRE, LEGAL PATENT......There would be no "SPLITING" OF THE CASE SINCE THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO SPLIT>>>>

At that point I do not believe our patent, 714, would be shot down........

The only question I have is one for any "legal beagel" out there......Can Apple still be sued for "patent infringement" based upon my above scenario or is it ALL TOAST NOW????

As I pointed out above I have been with NOrris/EDig for 22 years I can wait longer if it can be right.......Frank

Please login to post a reply
sunpoop
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2004
Social Links
Private Message