e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: 69
over 12 years ago
in response to DISCHINO's message

Like many here, I pass back and forth between giddy anticipation and looming despair at EDIG's prospects. Lately, due in part to stronger trading action and also to my growing belief that our worst fears about the re-exam won't be realized, I'm feeling upbeat again. As has been pointed out, the company is currently debt free and well poised for a new phase of growth.

And thanks to posts from Sman, Doni, Techwiz, Gil, and others I'm getting a sense that the most likely outcome of the re-exam will not be invalidation but a patent that is more clearly written, more enforceable, and stronger for having survived the re-exam, though probably somewhat narrower in scope than the original version.

Of course risk remains, and Judge Krieger's fiasco of a Markman ruling reminds me how easily we can be blindsided. But the potential rewards could be huge, a four-plus bagger from here if the stock hits .20, which seems quite possible in the short term.

And of course, there's always Nunchi.

Please login to post a reply
cguilfor
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2007
Social Links