e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DISCHINO's message

I am chiming in...

You say:

"...but at the SHM AC & FF made it perfectly clear they did not want to take further risks going forward with the claim 5, 737 request with this judge."...

Now, if were saying AC & FF said at the meeting that DM had told them they "did not want to take any further risks going forward with clain 5, 737", then I would agree with your assumtion that this case had died.

But, there is indication that DM has dropped this case in DENVER. Nor anything has happened that can be grounds for the illogical assumption that the increased settlements is a reflection of DM'S desire "to get out of DOGE."

Lawyers like DM do not fold their tail between their legs anytime some judge growles at them and run away. MAKING LAW is the FORTE of DM, and I just cannot beleive they will forgoe a chance of having this Judge spanked again by the 10th Circuit.

On the otherhand, they have taken advantage of the situation, and are engaed in gernerating as much cash as they can before they proceed with the remainder of this case and filing of Tier III cases...

Remembering that some of patents are expiring, they cannpt wait till the Appeal runs out before going forward with stage III.

That is my view; and I assert that there is no justification for assuming DM is scrambling to get out of DOGE, util DM say so...

Gil...

Please login to post a reply
Minister
City
Santa Rosa, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/22/2005