e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
IBM and Flash memory
about 13 years ago
in response to doni's message

I like that tire / air comparison to a 'tire patent', I'll throw in my 2 cents:

"requires that the device use only flash memory, not RAM or any other memory system, while engaging"

"requires that the tire uses only rubber, not the rim to which it is attached, while engaging the road surface"

flash memory = rubber that makes the patented invention work, regardless of the RAM (rim) the patented product (FLASH / tire) is attached to as a better invention than the other mentioned 'system' (RAM or tire rim).

You can't drive on rims without replacing them within a few miles and you can't use RAM for memory without loss of data upon power loss.... and from what has been mentioned, without a severe limitation on the amount of time it can be used.

Drive on rims... they will be need to be replaced in a matter of minutes. Use RAM as your storage... you can only store a few minutes as long as you have power.

Both the tire and FLASH need something else to work. Try driving just on tires without rims.... the tires won't work either.

What's so

difficult to understand about that?

Please login to post a reply
lake3054
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/15/2007