e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to DABOSS's message

I took your post re: INTEL to suggest a possibilty that a partnership could develope, after all, there is a passed relationship between the parties, to include people from INTEL serving on our BOD back when. Even though those gents (I think there were 2?) have moved on, Fred I would think to have maintained some sort of contact/relationship over the years...just my opinion.

There are other logical partner candidates for the sake of discussion as well, is that not part of what we do here...discuss? What's the big deal?

On the launch of the EDIG Inno Grp website, I cannot imagine the "blunder magnitude" to hold the SHM and not have this "work in progress website" up and running, with as much info that can be shared at that time. To tell us Dec 15th, put the unlaunched site up, and do nothing else until after the SHM would be plain stupid!!

I'll go out on a limb...that aint gonna happen.

Please login to post a reply
DISCHINO
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/06/2008
Social Links
Private Message