e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Nunally & Nunchi
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
over 13 years ago
Nunally & Nunchi
over 13 years ago

Hello all, Its been awhile.

When listening to the WC and heard Nunchi I immediately thought "hmmm..., sounds like way too much of a coincidence to me." I have also noticed that an earlier post by Jackco... was the only one to pick up on it a little bit heretofore. I actually thought, "Wow, they'll be all over this."

Anyways, here are my thoughts: Nun = Nun, ally can mean, according to F&W, "1. To connect by some relationship or bond..., 2. to enter into an alliance; become allied...", chi (Google) is a form of measurement, study, and/or philosophy, and other related stuff, depending upon the culture. Put this together with Korea, and that Samsung has used/is using the term/word Nunchi, and put this further together with edig's unknown relationship with Samsung, past & perhaps present, and what do you get. Hmmm...

At first I thought, perhaps just an attempt at a clever play-on-words, propably on edig's part. But the more I looked at it, I thought Hmmm...

Of course this all speculation, and that's it for now. I wish us all a favorable MH, fortune, and we'll see whatelse transpires perhaps before the MH.

I couldn't resist posting this. Thanks,

Spec...

Please login to post a reply
Spec-U-Later
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2010