e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
Re: Nunally & Nunchi
over 13 years ago
in response to Spec-U-Later's message

There has always been banter regarding the nature of the SAMSUNG settlement, the settlement size and the speculation for the requested delay/extension during the settlement, unlike all the other settlements, but I left that speculation alone, as I thought it unlikely.

I figured SAMSUNG was a learning experience for DM, as there are so many infringers, you have to start somewhere.

However, now a year and a half or so, past settlement, the Korean connection with the NUNCHI origins, the cross licensing agreement with SAMSUNG, which can lead to future collaboration, and it makes you wonder if there is more to it. We don't have much else to indicate there is any involvement at this time but it looks more likely today than yesterday.

If SAMSUNG is in play regarding future tech development with EDIG, and you add that on top of a positive Markman, should that occur, how hot does this get?

Nice turn of events today. No wonder they proceeded with a conference call as they want this information out there and had "expected" it to be out by now.

Please login to post a reply
DABOSS
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2004
Social Links
Private Message