e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.

This question I would guess has been discussed here multiple times and the answer is probably complex and long, but why would EDIG be different from PTSC if the Markman hearing goes our way? It sounds like PTSC markman hearing went in their favor ( is that correct?) but PTSC stock price is only 10-11 cents.

I just read the last post on PTSC board

"You say, " we will hear of a new CEO pretty quickly" I say, are you nuts! What on earth do we need a CEO for, just to give away cash. We are nothing more then a collection agency, we have nothing for sale, we are not creating anything, no new ideas, no workers. We really don't need anymore people on the payroll. Our technology has been stolen and used by just about all companies in the tech. field. It's hard to imagine a company that holds a product that's being used my all these tech giants and selling for a whopping 10 cents a share, it seems a company with that type of chip technology would be selling for over a 100 bucks a share easily. What the hell is really going on here, this should have been a dream stock."

Why will we / EDIG posters not be posting messages like this in the future if the Judge rules in favor of EDIG?

Please login to post a reply
redwing99
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links
Private Message