e.Digital

Flash-R™ patent portfolio e.Digital's Flash-R™ patent portfolio contains fundamental technology essential to the utilization of flash memory in today's large and growing portable electronic products market.
in response to sunpoop's message

"Just what are EDig's objectives?? It doesn't appear increasing the PPS is high on the list.

I just got out of the hospital and the reason I went in WAS NOT TO FIX MY NOSE.

This smells or should I say, has the same aroma we have all been smelling for years...."

SP

We are dealing with a very small company that owns valuable technology - and getting more valuable all the time - that has been holding on for life as the economy crashed twice and bigger companies were stealing it's technology. EDIG management has broken through most of the barriers for success and is beginning to "smell" real success.

I've said over and over that the first suit was designed to probe the defenses of the enemy before filing against the rest of the infringers. Both DM and EDIG have learned much about what they have, how much it is worth and how to get on with the collection process. This is all very normal and necessary to achieve success going forward.

Additionally, because the economy tanked while we had Digecor hanging over us no airline could/would risk invest ing in our products.

Everything has changed. The economy is improving, Digecor is gone, we have cash and can expect much more cash filling our coffers over the next few years. This is incredibly good news.

EDIG management, in my mind, has kept us in the game - a game being played by bruts willing to cheat and steeal to get what they want rather than paying for it because they didn't think they would ever have to pay for it, WRONG!

I've also said that when you sue and settle you get, if you are lucky, 20 to 30 cents on the dollar which is unfortunate but it's how the game is played. We may have only received 10 to 20 cents on the dollar during the first round of settlements but we are now operating from a much stronger position andshould get closer to the norm going forward. We may not be getting full value for our technology but we are getting something while making a statement to the market which uses our technology. This is all happening while the use of flash is increasing which bodes well for the future.

We sign additional US airlines and we get instant exposure. We license our tech to a super company like an Apple and we get lift off.

Hang in there ...I smell success coming. JMO

PS Thanks to all who reported on the ASM

Please login to post a reply
jefother
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/22/2007