Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to glorieux's message

“This is why I believe once the PEA is out, the buyout announcement could come any day. This unique deposit will be a king maker and for that reason, will fetch top dollars! By the way, the $1500 per ton to buy us out is $35 USD per share!” G

Hey, I’m still on record for a Buy-out before PEA, so imo the NDA’s have one weekend left. Either way, it will be an inevitable outcome, now or later, before or after doesn’t matter.

Your right in saying all investors should have a plan, which is true. My point for was once the PEA is disseminated for all, it will greatly derisk the project in the eyes of Institutions and the trajectory to a fairer valuation of this asset can only be one direction.

How fast a move? Initially, the normal Venture games to fleece investors from their positions but the outcome is very clear, for much higher value supported by these facts, the newly disclosed economics and a tight float with limited supply of stock. If Institutions become Buy-side new demand, will Insiders be selling post PEA before the ultimate goal of Buy-out? I don’t think so. Retail will do what is best for Retail. Will there be Volatility, yes, but one must remember the end-game and not get off this train prematurely!

One can cite many historical examples and have seen many, when even the experts say the moves are unexplained, to then even double or triple. When the Sharks come to feed and feed upon the frenzy itself the moves can be dramatic, volatile and naysayers will still standby to question the company motives and switch to questioning the new found heightened valuations, while still missing boarding the Choo-choo.

The next few months will be fun,

Cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined