Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Quincey's message

A few posters on here talk about DD. I have to ask questions as i'm not as nearly educated about mining and especially the graphite process. I guess that makes me "green". Pun intended. However I emailed Jon because I was perplexed that he did not mention Zenyatta once in his interview. Needless to say I was disappointed to read his reply as he didn't seem to know exactly what Zenyatta has and how it's processed. "Or" maybe he does and he has reasons I'm not aware of for pumping another company and ignoring ZEN during his interview.

When I mentioned to him that CC doesn't have a proven resource he replied:

"No, CCB doesn’t have a maiden resource. Their deposit is veined, and the veins extend all over their claims. They will be doing geophysics, probably SP, soon, so they will have a perfect picture of where they need to trench and drill to verify the resource. Meanwhile, I personally don’t think they will have trouble finding a lot of graphite, but there are funds out there that can’t invest in anything without a resource in place, at minimum. If that’s a line you don’t cross, I completely understand, and you probably won’t get punished too badly for waiting."

Jon

Quincy I have a lot of faith in people like you, I_C, LTGold, Glorieux, Hanadude, goldhunter, antlizzie, 53and10, Boxter as well as other's on this board. A bunch of very intelligent folks who have something in common with me: "a belief that we've invested in one of the biggest discoveries in Canadian mining history. Though proven facts aren't there, I think the writing is on the wall...

Please login to post a reply
rennie69
City
Peterborough
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/19/2014
Social Links