Zenyatta Ventures Ltd

in response to Safety Officer's message

“So robinandthe 7 hoods Even though your message was removed...(undo bashing?)...I was wondering what price you believe zen will fall to?..The reason I am asking is that I firmly believe that this is a truly remarkable graphite find and is being proved as such by the latest tests etc” Safety Officer

First, I am a Zenyatta Bull! I agree we have been technically weak since 9 Sept, when Street Sweeper Short Attack article came out, the stock fell dramatically from $3.80 to $3.00, closed at $3.20 same day. The Chart recovered in a week but failed retest of heavy resistance at $4.00. The shorts now have been winning.

I can see retesting $2.50 support re: technically weak, then again we could very well test resistance of $4.00, as I’ve owned stocks in the past where significant news is not priced in for 2, 3 weeks even a month later.

What amazes me, was the euphoria run in July to $5.00, after assay news 2 July, on East Pipe holes 11-15. The Euphoria was that this could be a big resource. (Ex. Hole 14 186m at 4.9% Cg, within a wider intersection of 426m at 3.0%)

Today we still await the RE (Resource Estimate mid Nov) which looks to be big, 80-100 MT indicated by East and West Pipe drilling. If anything the market should be euphoric today as Fundamentals have improved, awaiting the RE confirmation plus we have had x2 reports confirming Synthetic-Like characteristics, which should have made the SP go ballistic, but no we sit at $2.75 on technical weakness.

I think your getting a good deal here at $2.75, cheers, Mark

Please login to post a reply
LTGoldBull2
City
Belleville
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007