Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to skeleg's message

Great post Skeleg. I agree, I don't think he was out of line. Given the format of the newshour Q&A I think he couldn't really go into depths as to the rationales behind his comments. I do think however that it's worth considering both once and twice his comments. In normal circumstances I wouldn't want mgmt of a company to concern about the SP. However, if you face upcoming financing issues which are likely to involve new share issues then it is critical that you issue shares as such value that represent the intrinsic value of the company (taking into account the sourcing of the funds to be received in the issue to the intended value adding use). Otherwise, the current shareholders loose value.

I'm not sure how long the current cash will last, but regardless Tyhee will need additional funds at some point. As Skeleg points out, at such point, DW really needs to either get the SP to a much higher level or demonstrate phenomenal negotiating skills with the potential financing partner(s).

Will he be able to do it? JP seems to doubt it. I hope he will. Perhaps that old ragged discussion topic of a name change to something involving "gold" could be worth bringing to life again when we're getting closer to such point in time.

All means are good except for the bad ones. (Swedish saying)

Cheers!

Peter

Please login to post a reply
_Peter
City
Stockholm
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined