Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to Crowlee's message

Crowlee.

Thanks for posting that segment of the infamous reply to Baires call in.

It's the first time I've listened to it, and I'm not sure that it really was all that bad.

He talked about management depth, raising capitol, low share price, buying a mill, shareholder dillution, project economics, return on investment and shareholder value.

I agree that he was likely talking about Tyhhe, or Tyhee and other development companies.

His point that it takes a lot of capitol to bring a mine into production, and that with low share price this will be difficult to accomplish. I agree. We all know that the low share price today makes this difficult, today.

But the capitol will be raised TOMORROW, not today. We need that share price to be there this time next year. And I believe it will be.

The comments about buying a mill and "management depth" touches upon things actually playing out in Tyhee. Perhaps Roger's replacement will add valuable depth, and JP knews something about the list of contenders. The sourcing of a mill also seems to be Tyhee specific. It must be tough for DW and big shareholders right now, as they could do so much more, and much faster, if things were easier. But they are not.

So the only real negative here was "That's where so many of these projects fall short".

OK. It's true. Today, Tyhee is short on share price, and dillution would be a problem if they try to raise a lot of cash at these levels. So what? It's not terrible for him to say all of these things. And all of these things are real. But it's not an unwarranted attack, in my opinion.

Rather, these are the things we will celebrate once they are improved and behind us.

When we see the project economics (soon), and we get a new board member who adds something salient to the already considerable depth (soon), we see an improvement in shareholder value as the market rewards the Pre Feas and DAR this coming fall (seemingly a million years, but actully just 6 months from now), then this project really begins to have a life.

Until then, we investors have to wait, and get a life.

I don't think JP was really out of line. But I'm just a simple tile setter.

SKELEG

Please login to post a reply
skeleg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/04/2008