Tyhee Gold Corp.

TYHEE GOLD CORP (PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FEATURED UPDATES)
in response to skeleg's message

The JP timing is odd.

We know these things:

• JP has been long on Tyhee for quite some time
  • He's a "be right, sit tight" investor
  • He firmly anticipates a mania in the exploration/jr space
  • He has taught that so long as a few benchmarks of a mining project continue forward, you are safe (adding valuable oz, managing spend properly, staying in safe jurisdictions, having qualified management, etc. etc. etc.)
Now it's true, one of the big moving targets here is the financing. We don't know how this will play out.

JP's possible comment about Tyhee's management, though, is odd because you'd assume this is one of the more relatively fixed data points about Tyhee. JP took a large stake in Tyhee knowing who management was and their longterm stated goal of going into production. Nothing has really changed on that end as far as I can tell, except now JP says they lack what it takes? That's just a little strange to me on it's own, and maybe a little more strange due to the timing here with the PFS due out in a very short time.

I dislike making this kind of innuendo, but I can't help it. At the same time, attitudes can change too and JP is a veteran. We'll see how everything plays out.
Please login to post a reply
mises
City
Columbus, OH
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007
Social Links