StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
Cohen (traps)
over 14 years ago
in response to traps7's message

..i guess now that SKP has been given the green light to start drilling on the JV claims, Sans geologist will likely want to see if their huge veins are continuing onto the JV. I guess if we do share these structures then that leaves SKP in a good position as politices always comes into play. I guess if San infact can hang onto their shares through Ned then future mining plans could involve the strike point claims. I guess with the drills turning on both sides of the fence and a large deposit is mapped out then the Rice Lake horizon could change. I guess $ 50, + million would be required to sink a new vertical shaft down to 7,000 ft which could access these huge hinges from all around through under grond drifting. I see the old shafts acting as air raises for ventilation as these old shafts require alot off man handling of material. I guess at this point drilling is our friend and time is on our side. Long On The GoldenFairway Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message