StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to traps7's message

...i guess with our pockets full of Dundees cash we will soon see the drills turning around the Greens. I guess knowing the PoundMaker was a past producer i sure hope we keep the drills heading from the Strike Point claims over to the PoundMaker direction following this Western flow. I some times wonder if infact the Northern part holds more gold as the ice age carried the gold down and then when recended created these folds and deposited the western flow..

Rocks in the Rice Lake Gold Belt are similar in age to those at Red Lake. Gold

mineralization is present in both older rocks in the northern part of the Belt and

younger rocks in the southern part of the belt. The San Antonio mine, which has

contributed over 80% of the gold production from the belt to date, is hosted in the

younger southern package of rocks......

The Uchi terrain consists mainly of volcanic rocks that formed in an ancient ocean

as well as intrusive and sedimentary rocks. These rocks are home to the important

Balmer formation, which is the host to the world class gold deposits discovered at

Red Lake 80 km to the east and further east at the Pickle Lake Gold Camp. The Red

Lake belt has produced over 20 million ounces of gold; while the Pickle Lake Belt

has produced 2.5 million ounces of gold....Long On The Greens Traps7

Please login to post a reply
traps7
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links