StrikePoint Gold

Welcome To The Strikepoint Gold HUB On AGORACOM Focused on the Rice Lake Gold Belt
in response to traps7's message

Traps,

IN the red lake model, the gg's red lake deposit, bcd deposit and rmx's f2 deposit, are within 6KM radius if we use red lake deposit as the center. skp's JV property are all within 6KM circle if we set ricke lake mine as the center. All sgr's new HG zones, Hinge, L13, cohiba, 007 are within 6Km too. I started to see more why sgr set up this JV.

I'd guess the JV will start to drill around Vanson mine, since it is the closest old mine to Hinge. So far all new zones are found around Hinge with less than 600M distance. Your take ?

Also, if the JV does find something, I'd guess it will be like L13, cohiba, 007, with high grades found in less than 400M deep. Then they can just take similar approach like Hinge with X shape shaft. I don't quite see why you think they will need do 7000ft/2300M deep shaft, which will be more expensive. sgr only spend $8M to get Hinge into prod.

I agree 2010 will be an exciting year for sgr, skp. I suspect both will get doubled. JMT.

Please login to post a reply
goldfisher
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2009
Social Links
Private Message