Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to crazytrade's message

" I would like to see what Cliffs would do if it became a SPQ,KWG,PRB,NOT,FNC merger. "

Wouldn't we all? Well, just about everyone. I do not think Cliffs would go for it. The old divide and conquer strategy. The real thorn comes in the very next reply. Value as seen in the eyes of the beholder. I'm not debating the common sense in anyone else's idea of value. Your figure is every bit as good as mine. What will happen is that the majority of the market of players will decide what that is. When the majority says 23 cents is enough, it will happen. I also agree with rockstar when his valuation is perhaps 50 cents or $1 ( sorry my memory thing again ). Just for the record I will not tender my shares for 23 or even 30 cents as long as I am relatively assurred to get what the majority decides to take. So much for the value thing!!!

What really grabs my attention is the idea of the merger among the rest of the smaller players with Noront. This makes an entity large enough to negotiate a much fairer price for all of us. I'd love to follow the war that would develop. I don't think it will happen.

Right now my main concern is that, like others, I see the merger between SPQ and KWG as a must do. Let's not start to squabble about the price each is worth to merge. We'll end up losing dollars for nickles.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links