Spider Resources

Welcome To The Spider Resources HUB On AGORACOM First Explorer at the "Ring of Fire" and presently drilling on the "BIG DADDY" Chromite/Pge's jv'd property...yet we were robbed
in response to d0gb3rt's message

You said "Listening to Cliffs just burned me for them to conlude in the light of global financial issues and EU market jitters that the market has deemed that the .13 cent offer is a fair offer."

We all know that Cliffs are low balling as it is their first bid only and there will be more to come. As one poster mentioned, we need another bider, eg, a China company and there will be a bidding war, otherwise we may not get the value that we deserve.

If we were still at 13 cents as we were a few weeks ago, Cliffs probably would have bid 20 cents at least and at least this would have been a better offer.

As a comparison I can't remember what the price was for FWR before the bidding began with NOT and Cliffs, but at the end I am sure there were a lot of happy FWR investors.

Now with the merger, hopefully, going through with SPQ and KWG at least we have something to stand on, but still need that knight in shining amour to come through and outbid Cliffs. I know we will be successful in the long run so just hang in there and we will be known as KWG at least for a while when the merger goes through and then afterwards we may possibly have to learn Chinese to communicate with our new company. IMO

GLTAL

Jim

Please login to post a reply
jimmied
City
Ladysmith, B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined