Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

Well, Parkland makes the point. Even though there is good indication of imminent funding based on inferred comments made here, fact is that NO ONE is buying the rumor [which is actually now approaching an implied FACT].

So what's the bottom line when intuitive and connected shareholders aren't buying more shares, even in the face of game changing funding.

Could there be some sort of "launch plan" that has illuded me? Or could sentiment be so bad that believing can ONLY come with SEEING! The obvious answer is YES!

Only blind arrogance could not foresee the result when a CEO spits on his shareholders with opaque reports and a "tough shix" attitude. And if we go on strike, then PQ and cronies have a lot more to lose than we. Have we collectively decided to do just that?

PQ has steadfastly stated there will never be a stock reverse split. I say that is impossible with 800 million plus outstanding shares unless there can be bigtime reduction of outstanding shares [or] PQ has some surprise coming soon that fits no known share structure dynamic that this writer [who has worked with this type of thing] could imagine or has ever seen.

If there should ever be a merger and PQ steps down, do you really think that share structure would not be a major issue?

Yes, I can almost hear you guys thinking, "who cares, so long as PQ is gone".

As for me, I will give PQ and company a chance to be hero and return many of their shares. Nothing else could change sentiment so quickly.............pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links