Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
pic and all
almost 12 years ago
in response to BOUTS's message

There are impt.reasons for holding physical assets. Paper assets are now basically entries, and many brokerages are no longer accepting certificates from brought in...Sphin had that problem trying to sell his 300K SFMI chunk. When you place an order, they dont take your money and buy your stock, they just adjust their debit/credit/accounts. Your "stock" is digital. This is an example of "paper" asset.

A bag of junk silver [or] siver rounds will save your butt in a barter environment. Plus they are a great investment as silver goes to $250-300 in 2015-2016

When most stock purchases are made, the brokerage does not take the money and go out and buy your order. Entries are made and most stock can be loaned out if it is in street name....or even then used for shorting purposes.

In a big financial crash, no way they could gather regular acct. or IRA account goodies, they be in peril like a run on the banks. At minimum, all stock should be in direct registration with the transfer agent, but some wont do it. We need to get our companies to set up direct registration with the transfer agent.

Sinclair has warned of this and he was the worlds best gold trader in the '70s...even chosen to liquidate the Hunt Brothers silver hoard when the COMEX pulled the plug on them at $49 by hiking margins to the point where there could be NO BUYERS!

Two folks have messaged me this week about where to buy coins reputably. I have used www.apmex.com for some time [Oklahoma City], and like their system...good selecton, they take checks, good delivery, low premiums, and discounts with bulk orders.

So when I say you need more thanPM shares, I refer to the above....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008