Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
diamondc
about 12 years ago
Garick
about 12 years ago
in response to ourigan's message

sshhh-people here don't want to hear the train has left the station. They want to see .10 first then they'll believe it. I bet thoses individuals didn't pick up any shares in the .02s. lmao

Peggy said we would never hit .03s again and JO njdevils sold his shares at .034 because he thought the price would never make it to .036. I have never seen a bunch of JOs in my life. Then you have the king of "richards"(Rocket) thinking he's some good samaritan that came to save the day and any money we have left invested in these stocks by telling us what a scam PQ is pulling on shareholders and that the SEC is aware of penny companies like ours. He can try to disect all he wants, little does he know. Maybe he should go to the SHM and tell AS that this is a scam. Oh yeah, Anton told him already. lol Guess it didn't work because rumor is Big Al will be there.

What happened to that a-hole RBkisshisownas? He must be trading SFMI hoping he can buy lunch with his 20k share buy. How about that other low-life towndrunk bragging he's buying silver & antiques and bashing Pierre and SFMI instead of shutting the FU and loading up on SFMI at .025-.027 where it bottomed for months and making a score of a lifetime. Wonder if Bill(towndrunk)--not Earll, will be at the SHM this year to try to drive shareholders off the cliff in the van. What a drunk!

woje and howdy duty, they belong in the same circus. And what happened to SOUTHPEN and luckymyuglydog? Another 2 a-holes that think they know it all. What happened to Bud the Idaho Potato? Must have rotted away, and stunk it up.

Wanna know why the above low-lives stick around? This is one of those penny stocks that's a life changer. Drills are what people want, drills they will get.

Please login to post a reply
BOUTS
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/20/2010
Social Links
Private Message