Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to diamondc's message

You're getting alot of thumbs up today on your posts..I wonder how many are bashers with no skin in the game.

I do believe you have shares and is concerned about the share price including myself. I realize that developing a mining operation from scratch isn't no easy task because of crooked contractors, deceiving employees, government regulators and slanders who create contempt without thorough investigation. It is of my opinion PQ and the BOD are doing their best to get this business profitable and or possibly for sale.

Rumor mill is...Allen Simon will be at the ASM. So far I haven't seen any PR that says AS has stepped down and moved on with his life as Roger Scammell did.

I saw recent photos of the mill and work has been done. Much has been done since the last ASM.

Shareholders attending the ASM have their laundry list for PQ/RK and possibly AS to answer. I am looking forward for the posts on Saturday, Sunday, Monday by the attending shareholders. I will not be looking at IHUB for those observations. I don't take anyone seriously and honestly on that board. Plus, majority of the long term investors have been banned over there.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message