Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

i could not have said it any better Spiny, they are saying the same thing over and over and and no clear sign of what is really going on, this is what i would like to see. we have 4.5 million profit after all payouts so far on all ore from the mountain , the smelter is 90% done and will be finish by june 30th, we should have all permits by july 15th for the leach system, and running by feb 10th, all new board members will be on board by july 1st, the 43-101 drilling will start no later than aug 1st and assays will be reported on the first core samples 30 days after being sent in for assay, and we have all the money in the bank that we need, to do all that we have to do to drill and mine the mountain with no more diliution, and share buyback will be done each month and reported when done. And we will report back to the share holders once a month of all progress good and bad so that our shareholders will allways know what is going on with both of our cos. we will also have a question and answer update for all shareholders that want to ask questions PQ............................................................................cowboy

Please login to post a reply
COWBOY1224
City
k falls
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/09/2011
Social Links