Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Spiny, of course all here know you have no basher profile, and a seemingly useless press release it was...unless it was somehow "intended" to set something up for later this week.

Look...Garick, BOUTS, myself...and some of our associates did not "read" a shallow and insulting PR the way you did. That is all I am saying. Perhaps we are foolishly focused elsewhere. Yes, they have hedged, fudged, fibbed, exaggerrated, stalled, and infuriated the loyal shareholders.

But I can't go back and change that, and slapping around SFMI mgt. and RK won't get you an early retirement, so we keep the pressure on, knowing that they know September is only 3 plus months away and they will be swarmed with "pissed" ants.....me included.

The bottom line is that you are as "correct" in your assessment as we in ours, and you have some company here as well. No one really wants to thuart your assessments.

I just wanted the SFMI prize without the charades, but that has indeed not been the case.......pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links