Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to spiny's message

Emotional statements Spiny, IMO, reflecting more your frustration than reality of the newsrelease.

Yes, it was 90% rehash and "projected earnings" do not necessarily bring "profits" [maybe "prophets"].

It was a very benign release, likely to prep us for some Al Simon related event, and an attempt to appease for all the time that is drifting by.

The bottom line for me is that at an average $.047 share, this stock has the best odds of big leverage upwards FOR ME than about anything out there. I refuse to lose sight of that just because I dont like the style of a public message from RK.

We are all partly or totally "thinking" with our emotions at this point. Very little related to prossessed tailings honestly interests me much, and until the main event is cancelled, you are IMO over reacting and focusing in a non constructive manner.

Yes, I HATE the share price here, and the waiting is absurd, BUT HAS THE GAME BEEN CANCELLED??? HAS IT? NO!! IT HASNT! ...not by a long shot. FOCUS!....pic/perspective

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links