Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
Cowboy
over 12 years ago

I'm thinking it is not a bad thing to have the share price hovering around 4 cents for a few months. If SFMI has a lot of good news in the pipeline, wouldn't it make some sense to hold it back until we see gold and silver make a breakout? The momentum could be spectacular with such an allignment. When good drill results come in later in the year I can see $1 easily...maybe much much higher.

I am thinking the US Admin. will continue to smother gold/silver until it simply gets run over in the paper trade/COMEX. We are getting close to that day. I am also thinking that somehow they are stealthily accumulatiing gold here as cheap aspossiible...and will hold/take posession of all the thousands of tons of gold of other countires (like Germany) being 'stored' in US vaults...by paying it off with paper dollars/digits...whether the owners like it or not. I simply have to think that when gold flies, the US Admin will not be gold deficit...since it has been a foregone conclusion that the US Treasury vaults are now empty of the supposed 8000 tons held there, but sold off long ago.

So, some day dow the road gold and gold stocks will have mind altering up days. We are one the historic verge of the greatest investment opportunity in the history of markets. It may take a few years to peak, but the show starts soemtime over the next weeks/months.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links