Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)

There was backing and filling today as SFMI closed in middle of day's range...the pause that refreshes?

Two posters here have privately inquired about my 3 "home run" stocks. I netted 2400-2800% gains on a $80K -100k investment 3 times over last 22 years after I finally gave up all that stupid trading..... trading that in for bagholding and PATIENCE.

#1 was Bull Run Gold Ltd back in the latter 1980s...WOW! 2700% gain in 2 years....sold out near highs but blew some of those profits swimming upstream in the 1990s. Bought a bunch of bullion in 2001 with what was left.

#2 was Ivanhoe Mines from 2001-2003....2400% gain....sold out near the top and began eyeing canadian juniors.

#3 was Oilsands Quest from 2003-2006.... 3000% gain and sold near the top and piled into canadian miners big time.

TWO CONSIDERATIONS: Making a few million and keeping a few million IS TOUGH AND HUMBLING!

#4 will be SFMI/GHDC, but I am in with a $300K+ investment this time

Yes, not all of these are gold/silver, and I had 4 more 1000%+ gains with my canadians miners in 2005-2006, but stubbornly rode them back down....Sinbob knows all about that.

The bottom line is that you MUST know longer term wave theory and have confidence in trends. You must also have 2-3 gurus to read and believe. In 1992, Robert Rubin [Clinton' boy], began to skew the gold market with Greenspan and interest rate games....causing the gold market to wane into 2000 as the NASDAQ bubble ruled. Manipulation has escalated since with ETFs, naked shorting on COMEX, and sophisticated leveraged hedging positions.

This is now all coming unglued and I will get my satisfaction. I live very modestly on my Texas Teachers Retirement System pension, have some bullion as far away as Singapore, and keep plenty of guns and grub at hand. By the time SFMI gets bought out or becomes toppy, there should be screaming property opportunities to buy....that's the plan.

Study history, think for ourself, stay patient if is you must whine some, and keep a trusted support group near you in your city. No matter who becomes president...even a conservative or Constitutionalist, there is big economic misery cleansing ahead. Current debt levels will NEVER be repaid, and even if forgiven or hyperinflated away, cost of living will be prohibitive for most.

Now go pet and hug your dog.....pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008