Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Words of wisdom, Pic. Ditto on that advice. Patience is the key. Knowing what you have, sitting tight, as they say. You are exactly right when you say "big economic cleansing ahead" regardless who becomes Prez. It's hard to imagine another 4 years of this guy, but it could happen. When more people know who is leading American Idol than who their congressman is, or who Thomas Jefferson was, we are in trouble. And we get the govt. we deserve good and hard. But economic pain is chisled in stone for us as a nation and I am fearful how the masses will behave when food gets the least bit scarce. A visit to your local Walmart will not do much to raise your level of confidence in the direction of our culture. Wal-Martians, I call them.

And speaking of the "Grand Slams", I had a 6000% gainer back in 2006. ARU exploded and I was in and out in under 9 months. What a ride. It changed my life. It'll happen again, but you gotta be in it to win it. That's why I'm here.

I hope it's just backing and filling we're seeing now. I'd like to see a littte more filling and a little less backing, though.

Anyway, cheers to all,

ag

Please login to post a reply
AGBugg
City
Ft. Lauderdale
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined