Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

Well Garick, all you say makes sense.

Some refineries will charge a nominal rate of 8% to 12% and then propose a quick cash up front settlement on delivery of Dore... with some sort of nominal interest rate charge...a loan against receiveables in essence. So, it could be that SFMI will get cash very quickly. All just a guess on my part.

To digress, your dream may have some worth. It may be that you experienced 'space time' travel and had a dreamy glimpse into the future....maybe by mere days. I have heard that the physics of Dewey Larson proves that time travel exists in quantum physics. It is possible to go from 'time space' where we are, to 'space time' in the future or past....and return again to our existence in 'time space'. It only seems to work for me by the most basic of talents, that of being able to look back from here...which requires not even the most simple grasp of quantum physics... and it can be dreadfully sobering for a gold stock bug stuck in the present, tortured by the past and ever hopeful of the future.

Thanks for sharing your glimpse into the future.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links