Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
spiny
about 13 years ago
Re: spiny
about 13 years ago
Re: spiny
almost 13 years ago
As far as I can tell the only relationship GHDC has with SFMI besides the same management is that they will receive $83,000 a month for rent from SFMI and a spiff off of ore mined from their properties by SFMI, and an unaccountable $10,000 a month. At face value this is what I see. However, beneath that seems to lurk a SECRET. Some of our more ardent GHDC supporters seem to feel that GHDC is a better buy than SFMI. I've run the numbers, friends have run the numbers, and others have run the numbers, and despite the encumbrances SFMI looks like the winner between the two. "Own the owner not the renter", "follow where the CEO puts his money", it makes sense from a classic point of view but what am I missing? I know GHDC will no doubt leverage their rent money into other mining projects and will look very good on paper having a revenue stream from SFMI so perhaps that's the reason for GHDC investors to be so positive. No debt, a steady revenue stream from SFMI, and leveraging the monthly cash into a new property all sounds great but in a BUYOUT SFMI looks to be the biggest beneficiary rather than GHDC. So my bottom line is what am I missing with GHDC? I own both but is there more to GHDC than meets the eye? I'm in it for the reasons I mentioned. I like the set up they have but I don't think they will benefit on the SFMI relationship like some think. What's the big SECRET?
Please login to post a reply
bill2222
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/15/2010
Social Links
Private Message