Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Minebean's message

I agree, but the show put up at I-HUB today [with the Sept. 3 date] has me considering that the first in the series might be the older leaked show....but not definitively so. That 9/3/11 date could have been when it was last pulled up. I would think RK would want some updates in the series first....the higher G&S prices, new sinker timelines, higher mill processing limits....etc.

I will withdraw my assumption and wait to hear from someone who knows for sure.

I did contact Rick via email and told him I was planning/hoping to come, and they will count me in until I indicate otherwise...the deadline is coming up tomiorrow. He was in no mode of small talk, even tho' I told him that if the price was over $.20 on 9/23, I would bring him some Texas prelines...hmmm...yummy!

Chill out longs. We are OK here. If there is a quick whack to the .082-.075 support zone in the cards [for whatever reason], it wouuld be quick and likely coincide with greater news and liftoff....time is close...like next week for saying goodbye to single digits FOREVER!......pic [ps, grabbed 20K more GHDC at the close]

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links