Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to LINDY 2's message

I have concluded, no matter what information is released in the PR's...the bashers will try to find a hole and create false information of the facts presented. These people are evil IMO.

Another IHUB post just came up that RK is making tons of money..reality is he is only making $3500 a month in salary plus I bet he has bought shares and/or taken stock options.

I have only one post a day..so I can't rebut the false statement.

I have shares in both SFMI/GHDC...I have friends in SFMI/GHDC too and I get messages from them saying ..WTF. It's hard for me to recommend SFMI anymore until we actually see earnings in the 10k and all the other reports.

I am looking at the end of the tunnel...PR's need to be more concise and obviously we need higher assays in the next PR. Could you imagine the bashers if the next PR on the assay report is the same as the previous. Hopefully, we will see 6 or more grams per ton.

I didn't know oryx was spiny. I look forward to the oryx posts. All your guys you look at for solid information, I do the same. Keeps my head up and in a positve direction. Trust me, I get discouraged when the pps is dropping. It's human nature...we thrive on winning or should I talk for myself only. Losing isn't an option for me.

Please login to post a reply
Garick
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message