Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to Garick's message

GARRICK: I completetly agree with your view of TTommy , downsideup and many others.

It now appears that about 80% of the postings on I-Flub are by Bashers and price manipulators, and many of them employ erroneous information, exagerations,deliberate lies and misinformation ,and major emphasis on negative and discouraging statements.

My way of handling it is to accumulate a list of Bashers and a list of TRUTH TALKERS who show real knowlege,insight and sound thinking. This can be done by clicking on their name and studying their past messages and patterns. Thereafter, I skip over ALL messages from Bashers and rebutals to Bashers and read only postings from the wise TRUTH TALKERS --it saves a lot of time and upsetness.

My list of TRUTH TALKERS includes : ORYX aka SPINY,SINBOB aka Sprattniki, BIG PIC 4 ever aka Clearview , Gold Chaser, Imperial Whazoo,, MUCH COMPENSATION,d.c. bass,BOBBY JOE,Positive Thoughts,Anton Zach, and a number of others .

I look upon Bashers as proof that BIG MONEY BOYS want SFMI and are willing to pay to knock the price down and buy it cheap.Meanwhile I hold 830,007 shares of SFMI that cost me $87,034.25 and most are tucked into our Roth IRAs so they will produce tax-free gains when the holding period expires , and expect to make at least 2-3 million .I watch patiently with great satisfaction as SFMI progresses with the Smelter, Testing Lab, Sinker tunnell preparation , the hiring of Roger Scammell and continued improvements in the mill. LINDY

Please login to post a reply
LINDY 2
City
BOSTON AREA
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/28/2010
Social Links