Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to BOUTS's message

i didnt realize how much better this board could be. freedom to breathe/ speak easy.. aaahhhh.. im sure none of you need reminder what lunacy is going on over at ihub... funny how someone (nj) could go from bullish to UBER BEAR in seemingly overnight, and how hard it is to convert them back.... people just start accepting the complaints of others as pure fact. all he needed was a little "reassurance" from td, rbk, ttommy, carmine and the rest of the 'doom troop'. were those PR's really that bad? or was it just that, for one reason or another, the info was made available to those on a message board before the PR, so it was a disappointment to THEM. as pq said in that email, the tv show shouldnt be a disappointment to those who shouldnt have known about it in the first place

people forget that they bought a SHARE of a REAL COMPANY. so the pps drops 8% a day (bouts has an interesting perspective on this, one id like to know more about). does this imply that SFMI feasablity and operations have fallen off at the same rate? absolutely not. i even have to remind myself of this from time to time, as i have invested in SFMI, i am not trading in SFMI. Those who continue to dump below the bid are destroying the pps. It is far easier to say "hey guy, i know you said you'll pay 9 cents, but ill sell em to you for 8" and destroy the price than to use a similar tactic to bring the price up (if thats even possible).. obviously those guys are missing out on money they could have, but they dont seem to care at all. perhaps they are simultaneously short and are more than making up for it??

Please login to post a reply
lambo_dreams
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/09/2011
Social Links
Private Message