Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to dcbass's message

Well, I perhaps the "show' will now be released as a press release, but that would preclude any anticipation for the July debut.....today another SFMI gaff?

I am not bent out of shape here, and even though Sinbob disappoints me with his reaction to whatever transgression I committed , I do wish to publically thank him for bringing SFMI to my attention. And there is no intent of sarcasm. He has been one of the classiest and best original thinkers/writers I have encountered.

None of us owe each other anything but courtesy and the benefit of the doubt. I simply did not know that Sinbob had no interest in hub leader stuff, or I would have just let it go, even tho' Carmine was making lewd remarks. Thanks Spiney for noting and administering.

Reactions can be caustic when one gets fed up enough in general. Life has a way of piling up crap to the breaking point, and I can only hope that Sinbob's words were reactive more so than aimed, but the arrow did hit and sting its mark. Even when ECU Silver fell to $.43 in early 2009 did he ever show anything less than absolute class. All the good stuff we have shared over the years wiped out with one miss-speak. It's getting cold and sensitive out there.

As stated recently, it is the physical stuff accumulated over the years that keeps my head on straight. PM shares have done the one thing I never saw in 35 years...they have not follow G&S up.... ETFs, hedge funds, naked shorts, and sick sentiment have accomplished that irrational occurrance.

I will not be running and can get along with anyone so long as they dont get personal. I pass along what I think I've learned and the reader can take what helps and discard what doesn't. Take a deep breath and keep your family up front. This mess shall pass. I am fairly close to moving to Central America with some friends...more on that later.

Tomorrow needs to see SFMI hold $.07 again and move back up towards $.10-12.

SFMI's new geologist needs to make his presence known.

We here need to share rather than flare.....bigpic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008