Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to gumby1116's message

I guess they took it down... funny how it appeared then disappeared. It was pretty short and I was expecting more of an in depth 30 min kind of thing.

Carmine, are you sure it is still a go for July? If we get more clarification between now and then, the show could get us back to a respectable level in the mid teens.

Mgmt needs to show the world the potential of WEM. I didn't know till I saw the video that WEM has produced more gold and silver than any other mountain in the USA except the Comstock load. Really? Well tell the investment community more about it!

And please Sinbob, Carmine, Bigpic, etc stay on this board and contribute. This is a tough time for us all but we need to unite not fight amongst ourselves. We're on the same friggin' team! WE'RE ON THE SAME FRIGGIN TEAM.

Peace peeps, we will recover and make more money. Buy if you can. I can't since I stupidly shot my wad at 12 cents. Ugh.

Please login to post a reply
dcbass
City
Washington, DC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/08/2009
Social Links