Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to bigpic4ever's message

Pic....let's get something straight. I don't owe you a dam thing! Your arrogant comment pisses me off. I have always given you respect and kudos for your informative posts. I have posted ad nauseum over three years on SFMI and over ten on ECU on more than a few forums. I'm tired of it all and have backed off considerably. I have other issues in life to attend to. I have more than paid my dues over the years and leave it to others now.

There have been times I've inboxed you and/or addressed your comments to only get no reply so don't crap on me for making errors of omission. I am not a paid member of your club, nor do I belong to your choir.

I even recommended to Agoracom some time ago that you be made a Hub Leader...but don't know what happened there. I thought others here were also recommending new Hub Leaders.

As far as Carmine goes...you are not incorrect in expecting some action to be taken for his excesses. Usually Spiny steps in when he has had enough. In the past I have had posters deleted.

I will request being removed as a hub leader here and I leave it up to others to choose new appointees.

Please login to post a reply
sinbob
City
Winnipeg
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links