Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to fidel's message

fidel,

Interesting speculations! Here they are again with my humble opinions: :)

1. They are going to announce the listing in the Brazilian or Canadian maybe both at the SHM.

##I think this will take a little more time, and probably won't happen until they reach commercial production and the finances are clearer. If they list in Canada, it will probably be on the venture exchange rather than the main TSX.

2. They tell that the company is going to go in merger or bought out buy a forigen investor.

##Again, probably a bit early for a merger or buyout- unless it's at an astronomical price. SFMI needs to spend some time figuring out just what they have. We know it's a lot, but we need a more accurate idea of just how much. They might announce a partner who will provide funding and expertise to get War Eagle producing sooner and at a faster rate.

3. They are going to announce the share buy back and hence they are trying to kep the pps low.

##I don't think they are purposely trying to keep the price low. I think they are putting out minimal information while talking to other groups. I do hope that they will start the buyback program. If I remember correctly, Rich told someone possibly late summer (?).

4. They show the results of the grade and show everyone in person how good the mill is doing.

##They better darn well give us some information on the grades soon! And on production rates and total production and revenue to date too. I'd like to know the grades and tonnages for each of the ore piles, although information on a specific pile may become available only after they have processed some of it.

5. They unveil a new project in the pipline down there.

##New projects can wait, unless they buy on the cheap a producer generating profits. War Eagle should keep them fully occupied for years. Right now I can't think of a better use for any available funds than getting the War Eagle mines producing again, or maybe upgrading the mill or building a bigger one. It's hard to imagine another project with better grades or cheaper costs that would be worth diverting funds to. One thing they might do is pick up more claims right in the area, or the other ~70% of the claims where they only own ~30%- if they can find the owners. But it's probably GHDC that would do that.

spiny

Please login to post a reply
spiny
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/03/2008
Social Links