Silver Falcon Mining

Welcome to the Silver Falcon Mining HUB on AGORACOM (Edit this Message from the "Fast Facts" Section)
in response to fidel's message

Enticing stuff Fidel....I have been looking at start up minors for 35 years and the SFMI story was so unique and compelling. It only became a question of doing some DD and raising some funds. I began buying at $.06 after hearing from a guy I trust [Sinbob].

BUT I BOUGHT ALL THE WAY DAWN TO $.02 with 80% purchased under $.03 and my average buy for some 2.5 million shares at $.034. My wife has 500K shares and daughter 50K shares that I bought her for her birthday in January at .$04. We did sell half of that at $.36 and she now things I am a money cow as she pocketed $8K and is very impatient at this point in time...awe, poor thing! I was able to teach her how to trade a bit and she bought back in at $14 to build back up tp 50K shares. Her stupid husband wanted to sell it all at $.36 to down pay on a house. I said NO and gave him my word that another home value leg down is assurred.

I also advise a late bloomer investment group that has been buying support lately at $.125-.13 on several occasions. but little of that $$$ was mine.

I knew it was just a matter of time because of the unique fundamentals and since I dont fear leverage or failure, it was an easy decision. The move to $.45 was MUCH too far too fast and confused my family and friends who dont understand that the consolidation/retrace from such a bubble can be quite steep and lengthy. After 3 months we are within days/weeks of the next leg up to $1.00 or above. Any buyout would change projections depending on timing and resource projections at the time, and I would stay with whatever company emerges because we are investing in an unusually fertile property.

I also expect my 4 canadian juniors [ ECU, EXN, GPR, OK] to blast off this fall, so we are at a heightened point in time. Gold and silver do have time for a latter August sell off/scare, but the PM stocks would weather it sufficiently IMO.

I find your projections to be plausible, although sensational. Bring it on!...pic

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links